Saturday 31 December 2016






  

                       SAND PIPER'S FEAR  

                               SCENE-1

We can see a flock of  sandpipers hunt for food at a seashore ,rushing to peck at the sand .when the wave recades and retreating when it comes in one baby piper is encouraged by her mother to oin the flock.                        

 BABY:Yes mom

MOTHER:Baby come and see outside here,look at the sea shore.See, how beautiful it is!

BABY:No Mom,I won"t come and see it

MOTHER:Why baby what happened to you da

BABY:Mom,I am not able to come there baby because i don't know how to fly.

MOTHER:Just try piper.I will show you how to fly.

BABY:Hello friend,,,,,,hi

MOTHER:I will teach you how to walk,you just try it,,,,

BABY:Ok Mom I will try to walk.

Mother gives encouragement to her baby to join the flock of sandpipers hunt for food at the seashore and practising her to eat food by herself.At the same time a large wave came.

MOTHER:Oh what happened baby come back baby Hurry up (Tide already reached near the baby).

BABY:Mummy Mummy please come near to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment